Access these plans in Excel format here https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_0y0z2w3JhGN0UyU0x4Nmp0Ums To save these lists to your computer, follow the link above, click on a plan name, click “File” in upper left corner, click “Download”.
Each list includes the following information:
- Attraction: Official Attraction Name, listed alphabetically.
- FastPass+ (FP+): Listed if an attraction offers FastPass+
- Minimum Rider Height requirement (Min. Height): Rider heights on those attractions with limits.
- Motion Sickness Quotient (Motion): Listed as M1 = most likely to cause sickness, M2 = Causes issues in some sufferers, M3 = Unlikely to cause issues for most. If there is no rating, the attraction has no potential for motion sickness.
- Notes: Space for you to enter your own notes or ride order information.
Print these off and use them to start creating your touring plan. Don’t forget to include any dining reservations or other activities you’ve reserved.
Only major character meets that are open all day are included. If Character interaction is important to your group, we recommend checking out www.kennythepirate.com for a more complete list of character locations and times.
Major shows are included, but minor street-type shows are not.
Be sure to check for attraction closures here: http://allears.net/tp/rehabs.htm